North Captiva Marina Group is now selling 4 of the remaining 18 marina memberships for $66,000 each. As an Island Club member, we will to reduce the purchase price to $60,000. We have a fairly strong interest level for marina memberships so reservations will be taken on a first come first served basis.
To explain the basics of a marina membership, the Marina Association property includes 20 boat slips that can accommodate up to 28’ boats with up to a 10’ beam. Only 40 memberships will ever be created for use of this 20 slip facility.
- The marina property is titled fee simple, all improvements are paid in full and there is no debt on this property. Members will have control through its board.
- The annual marina dues are guaranteed not to exceed $500 a year up to time the Marina Association has full control. Annual marina dues are to cover electric, maintenance, taxes and insurance.
- The members can use the slips anytime they want but cannot store a boat long term at the marina.
- A portion of the docks are floating docks to accommodate overnight storage of smaller watercraft such as wave runners and Seadoos.
- There is a small boat ramp to launch up to 17’ boats allowing members to store smaller boats at their island homes when not in use.
- Members can get assistance launching and retrieving there boats to make use convenient during their stays on the island.
- Member’s guests can use the marina for a nominal guest fee of $10 per day.
- The docks are built to the highest standards and have power, water and lighting on all of the docks.
- There is a loading area, parking, restrooms, security cameras and handcarts for members use.
- There is guest services available at the marina docks and public daily dockage on the mainland with shuttle service to your car.
- All easements to open water and road easements have been properly prescribed.
To review Marina Documents, Click on the links below.
There are two excellent CANAL lots listed. Click on links below to check them out!