Building a home on North Captiva has never been so easy!
The home prices on North Captiva Island have increased over the last two years and now with Lots available, a "BUYERS MARKET", there is no better time to build a home! To understand the process, we have outlined the steps for your review.
- Meeting to talk Budget, size and location requirements.
- Find a lot to fit the Budget.
- Preview some existing homes to show features and discuss costs.
- Discussions to outline owner requirements and wish list.
- Review of preliminary plans that meet criteria and further discussion about what works.
- Review of preliminary SUV reports and how the process works.
- Architect does preliminary plans and basic cost not to exceed budget provided.
- Changes are made to suit owner needs and budget.
- Architect does a red line in an island office meeting.
- Architect provides final drawings ready for permitting and Budget numbers are fine tuned.
- A Construction contract is signed and a start and completion date is estimated.
- Construction commences and photos and progress reports are sent bi monthly.
- Two meetings are scheduled for walk through s and shopping trips.
- Home is completed within allotted time period.